Innovation For Growth (IFG)
Innovating the business and management processes and practices of regional SMEs
Innovation for Growth offers objective advice and support to embed innovation within the business and management processes and practices of 300 North West small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) leading to product and process development, diversification and ultimately business growth.
IFG is designed and delivered by Lancaster University Management School which has a highly successful track record in the management and delivery of funded business support programmes. IFG is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
IFG explores a variety of innovation topics and designs practical and interactive programmes that aim to develop innovative capacity within businesses.
This project, delivered throughout the region, offers free of charge, practical, interactive workshop programmes, masterclasses, access to student and academic resource, facilitated reflection, action planning and online resources.
Innovation for Growth:
- Enhance business and management skills, behaviours and competences
- Provides a network of like-minded businesses to share and mobilise resources
- Gives access to world class research concerned with innovation and entrepreneurship
- Develops bespoke action plans to address specific innovation needs within the business
Examples of themes covered:
- Customer focus and innovation
- Managing networks and collaborations
- Competitive advantage through people and processes
- Project and Change Management
IFG is delivered under the "Innovation, Advice and Guidance" product, part of the Government’s Solutions for Business portfolio, a highly targeted, publically funded suite of products and services offering solutions to real business needs.
For further information about IFG, eligibility or to register for the workshop programme, please contact Jen Melling via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01524 510769