Student Consultancy Projects
LUMS is offering the excellent opportunity to team up with a group of our undergraduate or postgraduate students. The students possess an excellent understanding of the principles of business management and their continuing studies equip them to provide companies with direct assistance across a diverse range of specialist disciplines.
Depending on the project, students work in groups of two to seven with projects covering a whole range of business issues including:
- Management (Operations)
- Social Media
- Project Management
- Business Planning / New Venture Set up
- Human Resources Management
IEED and LUMS provide overall support throughout the whole process of a project both to the students and to the businesses.
Benefits of working with LUMS Students:
- Undertake a project your company may not have the resources or skills for in-house
- Gain valuable market intelligence and get fresh ideas
- Utilise the project reports provided by your students to inform your decision making
- Build working relationships with students with a view to employing them when they graduate
There are project opportunities available for businesses throughout the academic year (September to July). To find out what current student projects are available please visit our current opportunities page.
For more information about Student Projects, or if you have any queries, please email Laura Hounsome, at email@example.com, or call on 01524 510728.