Current Student Consultancy Project Opportunities
Student projects run throughout the year and are an excellent opportunity to team up with a group of Lancaster University Management School students.
Projects are available throughout the year giving companies a chance to tap into student resource when they deem necessary. Project length varies from two to twenty weeks and students work in groups of two to seven.
The following projects have recently started:
MSc in Information Technology, Management & Organisational Change (ITMOC)
LUMS are offering an excellent opportunity to team up with Information Technology, Management and Organisational Change (ITMOC) students through a 10 week consultancy project looking at the most efficient ways for your business to be implementing IT.
Students will work on issues related to:
- Analysis and/or evaluation of business processes and service provision through IT and information systems design in organisations
- Organisational structuring and inter-organisational relationships through and with IT
- Problem-structuring and analysis towards the design and development of organisational practices and systems
- The analysis of organisational change initiatives
Download further information here: ITMOC 2013
In this eight-week project, you have the opportunity to team up with a group of two to three postgraduate students for a business consultancy project.
Projects may focus on the area of either Marketing or Project Management and could involve:
- Conducting market research
- Exploring ways of increasing customer retention or expanding your customer base
- Development of a strategic marketing plan
- Management and operation of a project (including events)
Download further information here: 2013 MSc Management Flyer
Please check this page again in July 2013 for projects going ahead in the 2013/14 Academic year.
Student Project Enquires
Please contact Laura Hounsome on 01524 510728 to discuss further.
For an overview and to view a timeline of Student Consultancy Projects click here .