Leading on Sustainability Programme: Preparing future leaders for business in the 21st century
A ten-month development programme provided through a partnership between Business in the Community and the Department of Management Learning & Leadership at Lancaster University Management School.
Format and features
- 6 one-day workshops
- Inquiry, action and learning through working on real challenges through an Action Learning approach
- The Department of Management Learning & Leadership's web-based Leading For Sustainability Learning Network (LSLN)
- Business in the Community’s peer learning network for ongoing face to face support
- Presentations and discussions with exemplar businesses, leading academics and sustainability practitioners
- Facilitated learning in small groups based on supporting effective action in the real world
- Networking and peer support
- Action planning and review to engage with key problems and issues at work.
[Click here for more information on workshops]
The Leadership For Sustainability Learning Network...
Participants will be able to engage with many other individuals, organisations and communities who care about, and are working for, a sustainable future. Up-to-date web tools will be used to help form links, relationships and alliances with others seeking to make things happen. The network will develop in collaboration with participants to ensure it meets their needs during the programme and into the future.
[Click here for more information about the LSLN]
The programme team...
Business in the Community
- Gudrun Cartwright (Head of Regional Environmental Impact and Cohort tutor)
Department of Management Learning and Leadership, Lancaster University Management School
- Judi Marshall (Professor of Leadership and Learning and Cohort tutor)
If you would like to register for the programme or have a preliminary discussion - please contact:
Tel: 0161 233 7772
Tel: 01524 510928