Dr Kwok Tong Soo
EconomicsThe Management School
Current teaching includes: Econ 208: Business and International Macroeconomics; Econ 333: International Economics; Mngt 571: International Business
BSc Economics (London) MSc Economics (LSE) PhD Economics (LSE)
International trade; Economic geography; Urban economics; Applied economics.
Kwok Tong Soo is a lecturer in the Department of Economics. He has a BSc in Economics from the University of London External Programme, and a MSc and PhD in Economics from the LSE.
Kwok Tong's research interests cover several related fields. The first is international trade and the location of economic activity. The second area is systems of cities and how cities grow and change over time. The third area is the estimation of cost and demand in industries.
Personal website: http://www.lancs.ac.uk/staff/sook/
Kwok Tong Soo at IDEAS: http://ideas.repec.org/f/pso246.html
Tuesdays 1300 - 1500
- The international market for MBA qualifications: the relationship between tuition fees and applications
Elliott, C. & Soo, K T. 06/2013 In: Economics of Education Review. 34, p. 162–174. 13 p.
- Zipf, Gibrat and geography: Evidence from China, India and Brazil
Soo, K T. 02/2013 In: Papers in Regional Science.
- The International Market for MBA Qualifications
Elliott, C. & Soo, K T. 12/2012 Lancaster : The Department of Economics, (Economics Working Paper Series), 38 p.
- The Returns to an MBA Degree: The Impact of Programme Attributes
Elliott, C. & Soo, K T. 12/2012 Lancaster : The Department of Economics, (Economics Working Paper Series), 16 p.
- The size and growth of state populations in the United States
Soo, K T. 2012 In: Economics Bulletin. 32, 2, p. 1238-1249. 12 p.