Information for employers and recruiters
Lancaster University Management School works closely with employers to provide effective graduate recruitment solutions, access to our world-leading research faculty, and consultancy and assistance for regional business.
- Graduate and MBA Recruitment - top-quality students for permanent recruitment.
- CV Search - search the LUMS database of MBA student CVs.
- Placements and Internships - students for short- and long-term placements and graduate students for short-term consulting.
- Executive Education - meeting the development needs of individual executives and professionals and their organisations.
- Leadership Development - LUMS is at the forefront of leadership development and education in the UK.
Working with regional business and the community
The Institute for Entrepreneurship & Enterprise Development (IEED) builds long-term relationships with businesses and the community in the North West region:
- Advice and support for business
- Case studies - find out how IEED has helped regional businesses
- Knowledge transfer partnerships
Partnering with LUMS
If you are interested in exploring ways in which your organisation can work with LUMS, please contact us.