Project, placement and internship opportunities
Lancaster University Management School has a long history of running projects, placements and internships with organisations. Projects and placements are an essential part of our undergraduate and postgraduate courses, allowing students an opportunity to put theory into practice and, in the process, gain or develop their management skills.
Projects and placements bring many benefits to the organisations involved, including:
- the provision of resources (in terms of both time and personnel) that an organisation can use to investigate issues, opportunities or problem areas
- access to knowledge held at the University via the project supervisor
- the opportunity for organisations to assess students with a view to possible employment
There are several types of project and placement available:
- Undergraduate placements
- Postgraduate (MSc) projects
- MBA consulting projects and internships (several types available, ranging from two weeks to six weeks)
For more information, including some recent case studies, please click on the category that best meets your needs.
Alternatively, for undergraduate placement information contact Rory Daly on 01524 510763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and for MBA and postgraduate projects contact Jane Foster on 01524 510764 or email@example.com.