- You are viewing archived content on our old website. To see events added from March 2014 onwards, please view our new events pages.
AIM Workshop: Modularity in Services
Friday 3 April 2009, 13:00
Lecture Theatre 5, Lancaster University Management School
The Advanced Institute of Management Research is pleased to invite you to a workshop organised by AIM Services Fellow Dr Martin Spring.
This workshop brings together a number of leading researchers on modularity in services. Its primary focus is the ModSeC project, a two-year study funded by TEKES, the Finnish funding agency for Technology and Innovation, as part of its SERVE Innovative Services Programme. ModSeC is led by the University of Oulu, and involves academic collaborators from Helsinki School of Economics, the University of Hull, Copenhagen Business School, Georgia State University and the University of West Georgia, as well as Lancaster University Management School. This work is complementary to the work on Business Models for Business-to-Business Services being conducted by AIM Services Fellow Dr Martin Spring of Lancaster University Management School. The workshop also brings together other researchers working in this area.
The workshop will be based around papers to be given by:
- Dr Saara Pekkarinen, University of Oulu, ModSeC project leader
- Dr Martin Spring, Lancaster University Management School
- Professor Luis Araujo, Lancaster University Management School (also collaborating on ModSeC)
- Carolien de Blok, Doctoral Candidate, Tilburg University
and will include a round-table discussion session to identify common themes and opportunities for further collaboration.
To book place at this event, please fill out the online booking form.
For directions to Lancaster University Management School see the website.