A Level Economics Day
Thursday 5 July 2012, 10:00
Lancaster University Management School
On Thursday 5 July 2012, The Department of Economics at Lancaster University Management School is holding a one day event for 6th form students interested in studying Economics at university. The event is intended for pupils and their teachers, and while it is envisaged that many of the attendees may be taking A level Economics or Business Studies, attendance is not restricted to pupils studying these subjects.
The full day event will include:
- discussion of the value of a degree
- a talk by an A-level Economics examiner
- a talk on the value of Development Economics
- Interactive Economics games
- an opportunity for attendees to talk informally to lecturing staff
The event will run from 10am to 3.30pm, and includes a buffet lunch and refreshments. There is no charge for the event. However, numbers are restricted for the event and places will be allocated on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
Please contact Dr Caroline Elliott, C.Elliott@lancaster.ac.uk for further details and to book places.