'Readiness for Doing Busines in China' Workshop
Wednesday 20 March 2013, 09:00
Lancaster University Management School
'Readiness for Doing Business in China'
- This seminar will prepare you for the Chinese markets and discuss an array of financial options to support this. If you are already operating or thinking of working in China, this seminar will help you on the journey to Internationalisation and assist you through financial and commercial due diligence.
- Review your presence and readiness for the Chinese market, discuss key steps in preparing to do business in China, share your experiences, discuss case studies and get answers from experts.
- We have lined up a number of top speakers to take you through the commercial due diligence process of doing business in China including; Corporate Advisors and Chartered Accountants who are experienced in working in China and the China British Business Council.
- There will be a full hour long panel discussion with various experts where you have the opportunity to discuss any points or issues you may have with working in China.
- Full access to all presentations is available following the event.
- A Chinese networking buffet is being laid on including an opportunity to meet some of our Chinese students who may be able to help with language or networking opportunities with you.
- We have numerous student projects where a student or groups of students work for free with your business. These excellent opportunities will be outlined during the seminar.
- There is an opportunity to link with the Confucius Institute based on the Lancaster University Campus and link with the culture of China and our Chinese lessons if you wish to learn some Chinese words (all very helpful in doing business in China).
- An opportunity to travel to Lancaster University and discuss any other areas that we may be able to work together to support your business.
Register for this event via Chelsey Quayle on 01524 510730 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org