Developing a plan for Business Growth
Tuesday 26 June 2012, 09:00 - Tuesday 3 July 2012, 16:30
Warren Bruce Court, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LB
Take time out to work on your business not in your business
Tuesday 26th & Tuesday 3rd July 2012, 9.00am - 4.30pm
This fast moving two day fully funded programme, delivered by Lancaster University Management School, will utilise case studies, practical and innovative exercises, and peer to peer discussions to develop your strategic thinking resulting in a comprehensive business plan for you and your business.
Click here for flyer
Benefits to Attendees
- Time set aside to assess what shape you and your business are in and drafting a tangible development plan
- Exercises and interactive tasks that focus on different aspects of business development to set objectives and identify key areas for improvement.
- Consideration of the vision you have for the future of your business and linking the achievement of that vision with a thorough review of the day to day processes that are taking place in your business.
- Tasks to identify any weaknesses within your business and set objectives that are time specific and allocated to individuals to manage, creating an actionable plan
- Advice on innovative tools and tactics that will retain the focus on strategic growth
Ian Gordon, Head of Knowledge Exchange at Lancaster University Management School’s Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development will lead the programme. Ian has over 25 years experience as Managing Director of a number of businesses. He has spent the last three years working with the Management School developing a suite of innovative programmes to challenge the status quo of regional SMEs.
Who should attend
Owner / Senior managers of eligible business to business SMEs. Especially suited for SMEs with over five employees
Attendance on both days is mandatory.