Innovation and Marketing
Thursday 21 June 2012, 09:00 - Thursday 28 June 2012, 16:30
Warren Bruce Court, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LB
A two day workshop to assist high-technology SMEs to market and sell more effectively.
To benefit from this free workshop eligible SMEs need an interest in how strategic marketing based upon customer needs and market segmentation can lead to greater business efficiency and a competitive advantage.
Click here for flyer
- The importance of customer contribution to innovation
- Tools and techniques for professional marketing
- Customer needs and market segmentation
- Selling techniques for high tech businesses
- Subsequent production of a simple, actionable
one-page marketing plan
- Social Media to implement the marketing plan
Who should attend
Owner / managers of eligible high technology SMEs with a keen interest in their customers, looking to better understand the marketing and sales processes.
Priority is given to SMEs in technology intensive sectors.