Women Entrepreneurs & Leadership Learning
Wednesday 11 July 2012, 09:30
Lancaster University Management School
Who is it for?
This one day workshop is for researchers with interests that span management learning and leadership, issues of gender and entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial development. The workshop will discuss interconnections between entrepreneurship and women’s leadership learning and offer a forum to exchange ideas and develop networks.
The workshop is particularly interested in encouraging early career researchers and doctoral students to attend.
The Day Includes:
- Inputs on studies concerned with women's entrepreneurial leadership learning
- Reflections from leading female entrepreneurs
- Group discussions and networking activities
- Dr Valerie Stead & Prof. Claire Leitch (Lancaster University)
- Prof. Kiran Trehan (University of Birmingham)
- Jacqui Jackson, PhD researcher (Lancaster University)
- Alison Park, Leading entrepreneur (Low Sizergh Barn, Cumbria)
Doctoral students and post doctoral researchers may be eligible to claim travel expenses. Further information available on registration.
Lunch will also be provided.
To register for a free place, please contact:
Jenni Nowell; 01524 510730 or email@example.com
Hosted jointly by the 'Academy for Women, Diversity and Leadership' and the 'Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development'.
Funded by The Society for the Advancement of Management Studies & Higher Education Innovation Fund