The Lancaster Executive MBA
The Lancaster Executive MBA (EMBA) is a two-year part-time MBA specially designed to enhance the careers of experienced leaders who want to develop without leaving their employers.
While it demands real commitment, we understand the time pressures you face. So we’ve organised the EMBA programme such that face-to-face time is concentrated into convenient short residential modules at Lancaster – each running for four days, approximately every other month.
Structured to make full use of your time, the programme offers work-based assignments and has a real focus on you as a leader and manager: on building your strengths, broadening your awareness and strengthening your soft skills. You will find yourself developing throughout the two years, ensuring your ongoing career advancement in the years after.
- A world-class MBA, taught by experienced, internationally respected faculty and business practitioners
- Unique Mindful Manager module which develops your cognitive and collaborative skills and your judgement and decision-making ability
- A focus on Learning Through Action, giving you practical exposure to three real business challenges, both outside your own organisation and within it
- Aligns your needs and those of your employer to deliver maximum returns to both
- Relatively small class sizes, so you share experiences and develop deep and lasting bonds with your fellow participants
- Includes opportunities for international study and for extending your overseas experience
Find out more about the programme curriculum and the practical work-focused assignments – and read our Graduate Profiles to discover how some of our EMBA students have used the programme to further their careers and take their companies forward.
Award-winning | World-ranked | Triple-accredited
Discover more about the world reputation of the Lancaster MBA