The MBA class
Who will you be working and socialising with during your MBA at Lancaster?
Each year the precise class mix will of course vary but one thing is certain – you will be alongside fellow professionals from all over the world, whose experience and contacts could be useful to your next career move.
The value of such a diversity of experience will be immediately evident to you in the classroom or when working in groups with your fellow students.
The 41 members of the 2012/2013 MBA class are typical, in that participants are from all parts of the world, and 17 nationalities are represented.
The data below provides an overview of the 2012/2013 class.
Work sectors pre-MBA
- Banking, Finance and Insurance: 22%
- Professional Services and Consulting: 10%
- Manufacturing, Engineering and Construction: 22%
- Government, Armed Forces and Security: 2%
- Retail: 15%
- IT, Telecomms and Technology: 5%
- Transport, Travel and Logistics: 2%
- Environment and Development: 2%
- Energy and Petrochemical Processing: 7%
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Food: 5%
- Media, Arts, Leisure and Publishing: 5%
- Education: 2%
The academic background of class members is diverse: business and management, law, arts, social sciences, engineering, physical sciences, computing and land economics are just some of the first degree disciplines of class members.