Applicants to the MSc in International Business will normally need to have:
- a good honours degree in any subject, or equivalent qualification from a recognised university
- a good pass in at least one module of economics
- a good pass in at least one module of statistics or quantitative methods
- demonstrable English language competence where their first language is not English
You will normally need a minimum of a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent (a GPA of at least 3.2 on a 4-point scale or B/B+ on a literal scale).
English language qualifications
If your first language is not English, you will need to provide evidence of your English language ability, normally via an IELTS or TOEFL score. The standard entry requirements are
- an IELTS score of 7.0, (with a minimum element score of 6.0), or
- an TOEFL iBT score of 100 (*UKBA requirements include minimum scores in the TOEFL test.)
In some cases, overseas applicants are required to take the GMAT. However, if this applies you will be advised of this by the admissions team when they receive your full application.