The MSc in Management is designed for new or recent graduates who have no more than two years' full-time work experience.
Applicants to the MSc will normally need to have:
- a good honours degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised university
- demonstrable English language competence where their first language is not English (see below for further details)
We look for a minimum of a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent (a minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4-point scale). The degree can be in any discipline.
English language qualifications
Studying on this programme requires an excellent command of written and spoken English. Applicants whose first language is not English and who have not previously studied in English at degree level will need to demonstrate a high level of ability in English, normally in the form of IELTS or TOEFL score.
Minimum requirements are either:
- IELTS: a balanced score of 7.0 overall, with a minimum grade of 6.0 in each element of the test, or
- TOEFL iBT of 100 (minimum element scores apply, in line with UKBA guidelines) or
- Pearson Test score of 70 (minimum score applies, in line with UKBA guidelines).
The IELTS can be taken by arrangement with your nearest British Council office.
Further information on these tests can be obtained from the following websites:
We may also recommend that non-native speakers prepare for their MSc by taking the four or ten week pre-sessional English language programmes.