Martin Hird: Proving HR's worth - the 'Golden Triangle'
Talent Management Review's brand new report details the assets HR directors need to marshal to prove their worth and forge better business partnerships. It sets out four important contexts where HR directors can build a Golden Triangle - a culture of mutual respect and support between senior executives. HR doesn't need to be at the table, but does need the confidence to be part of these strategic conversations.
- Media: Paul Sparrow: Proving HR's worth - methodology for the report
- Media: Anthony Hesketh: Proving HR's worth - is HR at a crossroads?
- Media: Leading HR - a Vodafone Case Study on Employee Engagement
- Media: Engaged to Perform
- Media: Integrated Organisation Design
- Media: Reversing the Arrow
- Media: Introduction to the Centre for Performance-led HR
- Media: Tim Miller reflects on the Talent Management Debate