Anthony Hesketh: Proving HR's worth - is HR at a crossroads?
Talent Management Review's brand new report details the assets HR directors need to marshal to prove their worth and forge better business partnerships. It sets out four important contexts where HR directors can build a Golden Triangle - a culture of mutual respect and support between senior executives. HR doesn't need to be at the table, but does need the confidence to be part of these strategic conversations.
In this extract, co-author Anthony Hesketh, BSc, PhD (Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in the Management School at Lancaster University) asks: is HR at a crossroads?
- Media: Paul Sparrow: Proving HR's worth - methodology for the report
- Media: Martin Hird: Proving HR's worth - the 'Golden Triangle'
- Media: Engaged to Perform
- Media: Integrated Organisation Design
- Media: Reversing the Arrow
- Media: Introduction to the Centre for Performance-led HR
- News item: The Times: 'Education revolution in our time'
- News item: Strategic HR Review: 'Managing talent's talent'