Putting Employee Engagement Into Context: Matching the HR Strategies to the Performance Logics
Professor Paul Sparrow delivered the keynote speech at the ESRC seminar on Employee Engagement at The University of Kent on 17 April 2012. The title of Professor Sparrow's presentation was Putting Employee Engagement Into Context: Matching the HR Strategies to the Performance Logics.
- News item: Recruiter Magazine: 'HR centre launched'
- News item: New challenges for Global Human Resource Management
- News item: Talent Management Review: 'Spreading the spotlight'
- News item: Employee Engagement Today: 'Time to focus on performance'
- News item: Grapevine: 'Problem solver'
- News item: Director Magazine: 'Does HR add strategic value?'
- News item: Paul Sparrow interviewed in leading Icelandic newspaper
- News item: People Management: 'The 20 best organisations for HR'