Paul Sparrow: Resourcing through business change
Professor Paul Sparrow presented at the CIPD Conference in 2010 on Resourcing Through Business Change. In this follow up video interview with People Management he is asked to comment on the challenges that the credit crunch has placed on talent systems for both the public and private sectors, what might be overlooked in the next few years, what is the best talent philosophy, and where investments should be made in the next few years.
- News item: New challenges for Global Human Resource Management
- News item: Changing business models: understanding the impact on HR, organizational skills and capabilities
- News item: Employee Engagement Today: 'Time to focus on performance'
- News item: 1st International Strategic People Management Workshop
- News item: Grapevine: 'Problem solver'
- News item: The Times: 'Finding top performers'
- News item: FT: 'Executives learn to put research on the corporate agenda'
- News item: The Times: 'A revolution with a human face'