Monetary Policy and Financial Dislocation
Professor David Miles, a member of the Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee, gave a guest lecture entitled Monetary Policy and Financial Dislocation at Lancaster University Management School on 11 October 2011.
- Media: Why is Innovation so Important?
- Media: Geraint Johnes: The Economic and Wider Impacts of Education
- Media: MSc in Quantitative Finance
- News item: The earnings from learning: economists weigh up the relative returns from undergraduate degrees
- News item: Bank of England's Broadbent on outlook for the UK economy