John Worth on the value of the CFA qualification
John Worth, Managing Director of group Finance, Barclays plc, is an alumnus of Lancaster University Management School. In this short video, john describes the value of the CFA qualification to his organisation.
- Media: Bringing the classroom alive on Lancaster's MSc in Finance
- Media: Learning about Financial Markets
- Media: Suchitra Nair works in corporate finance and consulting for Deloitte
- Media: Oivind Tjelta talks about how Lancaster helped him achieve his career in investment banking
- Media: Masters in Accounting & Finance Graduation 2010
- Media: Accounting and Finance at Lancaster - What's Involved?