John Worth of Barclay's describes his Lancaster experience
John Worth graduated from Lancaster in 1984 with a BA in Accounting and Finance. He trained as a chartered accountant with Price Waterhouse and is now Managing Director, Financial Control, Group Finance for Barclays plc.
In this video interview, John describes why he applied to Lancaster, what he liked about his experience at Lancaster University and how his studies have equipped him to work in banking.
- Media: Meet the new class in Accounting and Finance
- Media: Assessment centre training for Lancaster's Accounting and Finance students
- Media: Steph Peever on studying at Lancaster
- Media: CFA Training Opportunities at Lancaster
- Media: Suchitra Nair works in corporate finance and consulting for Deloitte
- Media: Oivind Tjelta talks about how Lancaster helped him achieve his career in investment banking
- Media: Accounting and Finance at Lancaster - What's Involved?
- Media: Studying Accounting and Finance at Lancaster