CFA Training Opportunities at Lancaster
Students on Lancaster's MSc in Finance and MSc in Accounting and Financial Management get the chance to study for CFA - Chartered Financial Analyst status.
This video follows students towards the end of their Masters study, as they gain insights into CFA Level 1. The module is taught by CFA-qualified tutors who prepare students for the exam. The dissertation module on the MSc in Finance and MSc in Accounting and Financial Management is also based on CFA content.
Some of Lancaster's senior alumni also describe how the CFA qualification can provide significant career benefits.
- Media: Meet the new class in Accounting and Finance
- Media: The KPMG business game on Lancaster's MSc in Finance
- Media: Assessment centre training for Lancaster's Accounting and Finance students
- Media: Steph Peever on studying at Lancaster
- Media: John Worth of Barclay's describes his Lancaster experience
- Media: Oivind Tjelta talks about how Lancaster helped him achieve his career in investment banking
- Media: Accounting and Finance at Lancaster - What's Involved?
- News item: New finance Masters class gets off to flying start