Innovation for Extremes Conference 2009
How can the outdoor industries become more innovative, and reduce carbon footprint, as the world dips even further into recession?
This was the key issue debated at the 2009 Innovation for Extremes conference, hosted for the fouth year by Lancaster University Management School.
You can also view a full report on the 2009 conference.
- Media: Lancaster Forum - Helping SMEs in the North West
- Media: LEAD - an innovative programme for developing leadership in SMEs
- Media: Why is Innovation so Important?
- Media: Mary Rose: Developing Entrepreneurial Behaviour
- Media: Stewardship in Family Business
- Media: Women, Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- News item: Student inventors seek funds to manufacture new products in China
- News item: Lancaster graduate start-up business, marching to success