Taking EMBA consulting skills into the NHS
The Consultancy Challenge is an intensive one-week project in which teams of Lancaster Executive MBA students work in small groups tackling a live issue for a client organisation. In this video, we follow one team, working for Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust, as they meet their client, scope out the project and describe its value in knitting together theory and practice on the Executive MBA.
- Media: How EMBA's Structure Benefits Organisations
- Media: Why Choose the Lancaster EMBA?
- Media: Balancing Study and Work on EMBA
- Media: EMBA Consultancy Challenge - ATG Access
- Media: Marian Iszatt-White on the re-design of the Lancaster Executive MBA
- News item: The Times: 'Market forces put award in peril'
- News item: Fresh look for the Lancaster Executive MBA
- News item: Paul Sloane: 'Lateral leadership'