Lancaster MBA Crossrail Project
Lancaster MBA students Serene Duwayri and Jorge Arturo Perez Mendoza describe their 2010 MBA consulting project, undertaken for one of the world's biggest chemical companies. Their task was to investigate opportunities for the company to collaborate on the London Crossrail Project due to be completed by 2017.
- Media: Charity Challenge on the Lancaster MBA
- Media: Lancaster MBA Consultancy Challenge 08 - Marl International
- Media: Lancaster MBA - Dawn Guegan on the New Venture Challenge
- Media: Lancaster MBA - Summer Project with Centrica
- Media: Lancaster MBA Project for HSBC
- Media: Lancaster MBA Project for GyroHSR
- Media: The Black Farmer - Lancaster MBA Guest Lecture
- News item: The Independent: 'The challenges of taking an MBA as an African'