Suchitra Nair works in corporate finance and consulting for Deloitte
Suchitra Nair, originally from India, graduated with an MSc in Finance from Lancaster in 2001. After graduating, she qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Deloitte's Audit Banking division and then moved to their Corporate Finance team.
In her current work for Deloitte in London, Suchitra advises Deloitte's banking clients on how to manage their capital and how to measure and manage their credit risk.
In this video interview, Suchitra talks about her experience doing Masters' study at Lancaster and how her MSc in Finance equipped her for her subsequent career in finance.
- Media: Meet the new class in Accounting and Finance
- Media: The KPMG business game on Lancaster's MSc in Finance
- Media: Steph Peever on studying at Lancaster
- Media: CFA Training Opportunities at Lancaster
- Media: John Worth of Barclay's describes his Lancaster experience
- Media: Oivind Tjelta talks about how Lancaster helped him achieve his career in investment banking
- Media: Accounting and Finance at Lancaster - What's Involved?
- News item: New finance Masters class gets off to flying start