Peter Checkland on the origins of SSM
In this video, the first of 10 short videos made at a Systems Colloquium in honour of SSM founder Peter Checkland, Peter describes the origins of SSM. The Colloquium took place on 20 April 2012 at Lancaster University Management School.
- Media: Bob Galliers on Checkland's Contribution to Systems Thinking
- Media: Jaap Leemhuis on the SSM project experience
- Media: Jim Scholes on the Lancaster PhD experience
- Media: John Poulter on the Practical Value of SSM
- Media: Mike Haynes on the Lancaster 'Masters Experience'
- Media: Peter Checkland replies to Mike Haynes and Jim Scholes
- Media: Peter Checkland replies to Jaap Leemhuis and John Poulter and Lois Willis.
- News item: Systems Colloquium in honour of Professor Peter Checkland