Yoram Bauman the 'Standup Economist' at Lancaster University Management School
Yoram Bauman, the world's first and only Stand-Up Economist performed at Lancaster University Management School on 10 May 2012. An economist and stand-up comedian, Yoram works at the University of Washington, specialising in environmental economics. He regularly performs at colleges, universities, companies and comedy clubs.
- Media: Dr Dieter Helm: Climate Change Policy after Copenhagen
- Media: Dr Kim Kaivanto on the Causes of the Credit Crunch
- Media: Geraint Johnes: The Economic and Wider Impacts of Education
- News item: LUMS students at prestigious New York conference
- News item: Not much to laugh about in world economies? Stand-up Economist proves otherwise