Resources for the media and press
Lancaster University Management School's External Relations Group is responsible for managing all media activities as well as raising the School's profile.
We provide the link between the media and our world-leading faculty. We can arrange press visits to the School and interviews with faculty and students as well as providing access to expert academics covering the full range of business subjects.
On this website you will find a number of resources that you may find useful, and content that you can use and adapt:
- News - the latest news from Lancaster University Management School
- LUMS in the News - coverage of Lancaster University Management School in the media
- About the School - facts and figures about Lancaster University Management School
- Search for research expertise- use our search facility to locate information relating to particular areas of research activity and staff research expertise. Type your key words into the search box. You can also search our extensive archive of academic working papers.
- Staff Directory - find the member of LUMS faculty you are looking for. Our staff profiles include extensive information on research and teaching interests, and lists of academic publications
- Use our Logo
- download the official LUMS logo to use in your print or electronic publication
- Copyright information - information on reproducing our content
- Media Contacts - who to contact in LUMS for press enquiries
If you would like to discuss any aspect of media coverage, please contact our PR agency:
T: +44 (0)1727 733884