Dr Christian Stadler
Accounting and FinanceThe Management School
Pension Accounting, Pension Finance, Conservatism, International Differences in Financial Reporting, Empirical Accounting Research, Capital Market Research in Accounting
Research Seminars Convenor (Accounting)
AcF305: International Financial Management
AcF703: Advanced Topics in Accounting
IFRS Policy Choices
Pension Accounting and Funding
Diploma (Regensburg), PhD (London)
Christian Stadler holds a Diploma (roughly equivalent to MSc) in Business Management from the University of Regensburg, Germany and a PhD in Accounting from Royal Holloway, University of London. Additionally, he was an exchange student at the Universities of Reading and Florida. Prior to joining LUMS in 2011, he was a Lecturer in Accounting at Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Three Essays on Pension Accounting and Funding
Stadler, C. 2011 University of London. 186 p.
- Voluntary Pension Funding in Germany and the Effect of International Accounting
Stadler, C. & Lobe, S. 02/2010 , 62 p.
- Conservatism and pensions: why accounting matters
Stadler, C. 12/2010 , 60 p.
- Pension accounting choice in Germany: pension discount rate and actuarial gains and losses
Stadler, C. 04/2010 , 48 p.
- Zinsermittlungsmethoden zur Bewertung von Pensionsverpflichtungen nach IAS 19
Ebinger, G. & Stadler, C. 10/2008 In: Finanz Betrieb. 10, 10, p. 665-672. 8 p.