Dr Ellie Hamilton
Associate Dean for Enterprise
Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise DevelopmentThe Management School
15 years experience in the setting up and management of a range of small businesses.
Undergraduate: Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Small Business & the SME Sector, New Venture Planning, Franchising.
PhD (Lancaster), MA in Marketing, BA (Hons) Business Studies, Dip M Dip MRS, FRSA
Associate Dean for Enterprise Engagement and Impact
Influence and impact of intergenerational learning in family businesses; entrepreneurial learning; entrepreneurship education & curriculum; marketing/entrepreneurship interface
- Entrepreneurship across generations: narrative, gender and learning in family business
Hamilton, E. 05/2013 Cheltenham : Edward Elgar Publishing. 208 p.
- Intrafamily entrepreneurship: the formation and membership of family entrepreneurial teams
Discua Cruz, A., Howorth, C. & Hamilton, E. 01/2013 In: Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice. 37, 1, p. 17-46. 30 p.
- The discourse of entrepreneurial masculinities (and femininities)
Hamilton, E. 01/2013 In: Entrepreneurship and Regional Development. 25, 1-2, p. 90-99. 10 p.
- A study of a university-led entrepreneurship education programme for small business owner/managers
Gordon, I., Hamilton, E. & Jack, S. 12/2012 In: Entrepreneurship and Regional Development. 24, 9-10, p. 767-805. 38 p.
- Understanding entrepreneurial cultures in family businesses: a study of family entrepreneurial teams in Honduras
Discua Cruz, A., Hamilton, E. & Jack, S. 09/2012 In: Journal of Family Business Strategy. 3, 3, p. 147–161. 15 p.