Dr Frank Cave
Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise DevelopmentThe Management School
Director, MSc in E-Business and Innovation
Course leader for Entrepreneurship on Full-time MBA.
Full-time MBA - New Venture Challenge
MSc in Management - New Venture Planning.
MSc E-business and Innovation - Business Planning and Finance.
PhD, MBA, BSc, C Eng, MIET, FRSA
Small firm networks and clusters; organisation and financing of technology-based ventures; operation of the informal venture capital market; entrepreneurial decision making; education of scientists and engineers for entrepreneurial leadership.
1972-86 University hospitals/NHS, Principal Physicist, Clinical Engineering, Head of Department
1986-89 VG Instruments plc, Business Manager, Medical Systems.
1991-96 Founder technology ventures
1996-98 Business Link, Innovation Counsellor
- Real-time digital pulse-shape discrimination in non-hazardous fast liquid scintillation detectors: prospects for safety and security
Joyce, M., Aspinall, M ., Cave, F. & Lavietes, A. 2012 In: IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science. 59, 4, p. 1245-1251. 7 p.
- Development of a Mixed Field Analyser for Real-Time Scintillator-Based Fast Neutron Measurements
Joyce, M., Aspinall, M. & Cave, F. 12/2012 UK A01887 ed. Department for Energy and Climate Change. 30 p.
- Universities and economic development activities: a UK regional comparison
Decter, M., Cave, F D., Rose, M B., Peers, G., Fogg, H. & Smith, S M. 2011 In: Industry and Higher Education. 25, 5, p. 359-374. 16 p.
- Universities and economic development activities: A UK regional comparison
Decter, M., Cave, F., Rose, M., Peers, G., Fogg, H. & Smith, S. 10/2011 In: Industry and Higher Education. 25, 5, p. 359-374. 16 p.
- Universities and Economic Development Activities - a UK Regional Comparison
Decter, M., Cave, F D., Rose, M B., Peers, G., Fogg, H. & Smith, S M. 2010 Lancaster University : Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development, (Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development Working Paper Series)