Professor Ian Walker
Member of GOLCER Steering and Advisory Committee, Professor
EconomicsThe Management School
Other affiliations: Gulf One Lancaster Centre for Economic Research
Office HoursMon 2-3, Mon 5-6
- The impact of pre-school on adolescents’ outcomes: evidence from a recent English cohort
Apps, P., Mendolia, S. & Walker, I. 12/2013 In: Economics of Education Review. 37, p. 183-199. 17 p.
- There’s no such thing as a free lunch:
Evidence of altruism and agency from household expenditure responses to child nutrition programs
Bingley, P. & Walker, I. 05/2013 Lancaster University : Springer, (Review of Economics of the Household)
- The labor supply effect of in-kind transfers
Bingley, P. & Walker, I. 02/2013 Springer, (IZA Journal of Labor Economics)
- Who benefits from child benefit?
Blow, L., Walker, I. & Zhu, Y. 01/2012 In: Economic Inquiry. 50, 1, p. 153-170. 18 p.
- Estimates of the Causal Effects of Education on Earnings over the Lifecycle with Cohort Eects and Endogenous Education
Migali, G. & Walker, I. 07/2011 , (Economics Working Paper Series)