Dr Jan Pfister
Accounting and FinanceThe Management School
Jan Pfister is currently a Postdoctoral Researcher at Turku School of Economics and an Honorary/Visiting Fellow at Lancaster University Management School. He researches and teaches in the area of performance measurement and management control. Before joining the University of Turku in 2012, he worked as a Lecturer at Lancaster University for three years. While conducting his doctoral studies at the University of Zurich, he spent two years as a Visiting Scholar at the University of California at Berkeley. He holds a PhD from the University of Zurich and an MA from the University of Fribourg.
- Networks of accountability: a case study of The descent of The Shard
Ford, C., Pfister, J. & Otley, D. 09/2013 In: 9th Management Control Research Conference. Nyenrode, The Netherlands
- Capturing contextual meanings: The use of organizational culture as theoretical and methodological lens in accounting research
Pfister, J A. 2011 SSRN Working Paper, 63 p.
- Positioning organizational culture in accounting research
Pfister, J A . 2010
- Managing organizational culture for effective internal control: From practice to theory
Pfister, J A. 2009 Dordrecht : Springer Physica-Verlag. 245 p.
- XBRL als (einheitliche) Sprache für die finanzielle Berichterstattung: Interesse steigt - Setzt sich das neue, flexiblere System durch?
Pfister, J., Venetz, S. & Ruud, T F. 9/08/2006 Finanz und Wirtschaft, 62