Dr Sunhwa Choi
Accounting and FinanceThe Management School
Sunhwa Choi did her Ph.D. in accounting at Seoul National University. She has professional experience working for KPMG in Seoul, Korea. She is also a CFA charterholder and a member of Korean Institute of Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
ACF 503 Principles of Financial Reporting
ACF 706 Dissertation (Business valuation using accounting numbers)
The use of accounting information in the capital market, managerial ability, comparability
- Changes in Operational Efficiency and Firm Performance: A Frontier Analysis Approach
Baik, B ., Chae, J ., Choi, S. & Farber , D . 2013 In: Contemporary Accounting Research.
- The Effect of Human Resource Investment in Internal Control on the Existence of Internal Control Weakness and on Earnings Quality
Choi, S., Choi, J ., Hogan, C . & Lee , J . 2011
- The Valuation of Foreign and Domestic Income by Credit Rating Agencies
Choi, S. 2011 Lancaster : Lancaster University, 41 p.
- Do Rating Agencies Fully Understand the Information in Accruals and Cash Flows about Future Earnings?"
Choi, S. 2011 Lancaster : Lancaster University, 49 p.
- What Drives Credit Rating Changes? A Return Decomposition Approach
Choi, S. 2011