The purpose of the Centre is to develop new programmes of research and teaching at postgraduate and post-experience level appropriate to the mission of Lancaster University Management School.
It is intended that the efforts of the Centre should encompass research and delivery of programmes, partnership development and recruitment of students from India.
LInC’s mission is to strategically develop new and customised programmes of research and teaching.
• To establish better links with HE institutions in India;
• To develop and promote research links (including research funding);
• To develop and promote links with industry and other institutions;
• To support the positioning of LU as a research intensive institution within India;
• To promote an agenda of social responsibility;
• To increase capacity at Indian institutions with links to Lancaster University
• To help attract high quality students to programmes at LU.