Lancaster University Management School is the 2012 Business School of the Year.
We have some of the world's highest-ranked Masters programmes in business and management. We offer an exceptionally wide range of taught Masters programmes in business and management, reflecting the breadth and depth of expertise in the School and our world-class reputation for research.
All full-time Masters programmes last 12 months.
Accounting, Economics and Finance
- MSc Accounting & Financial Management
- MSc Finance
- MSc Financial Analysis
- MSc Money, Banking & Finance
- MSc Quantitative Finance
- MSc Economics
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
IT, E-Business and Organisational Change
- MSc International Business
- MSc Management includes pathways in Marketing, Project Management and Strategic Management
- MSc Politics, Philosophy & Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Operational Research & Management Science
- MSc Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MSc Management Science & Marketing Analytics