The Lancaster Full-time MBA
Through a mix of learning opportunities – in the classroom and in organisations – you find yourself exploring what it really means to be a strategic leader.
At the end of the year, you emerge more aware, more confident and more capable, ready for the next step in your career. Not only that, you will have made bonds with lecturers and fellow participants from around the world that will last a lifetime.
- A world-class MBA, taught by internationally respected faculty and experienced business practitioners
- An internationally diverse and close-knit campus community, with a busy social calendar, including cultural events, sports fixtures and a popular MBA Ball
- Our unique Mindful Manager module which develops your cognitive and collaborative skills and your judgement and decision-making ability
- Learning Through Action, where consulting projects give you practical real-world exposure to three live business challenges
- A dedicated Career Advancement Programme to help you achieve your ambitions
- An international module where you examine how business is done in a part of the world you are unfamiliar with. Recent destinations: China, India, the Czech Republic and Turkey
Award-winning | World-ranked | Triple-accredited
Discover more about the world reputation of the Lancaster MBA
New in our video gallery...
Lancaster MBA in London:
Saatchi & Saatchi visit
In December 2012 the Lancaster Full-time MBA class visited worldwide advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi in London, in preparation for the contributions to the teaching programme by Saatchi & Saatchi's CEO Kevin Roberts.
Watch more video in the Lancaster Full-time MBA video gallery